Welcome to World House Wetten...an international conference centre and hotel in the countryside near the small ancient town of Wetten, Germany.
World House Wetten is built on historical ground; Where once Knight Geraerd Vellars built his castle in the 13th century, the Dominican Sisters built a monastery in 1908. For almost 100 years the life of the monastery and of the community of Wetten was intensively interwoven. Throughout the years the monastery has been updated and expanded several times.
Currently the house combines modern, innovative and sustainable design with the already available retro and antique features of the monastery. Spaces are decorated in an international theme with both contemporary and traditional art and handicraft from all over the world.
- We offer hotel and hostel rooms as well as conference facilities
- Just 15km from International Airport Weeze, and the airports of Düsseldorf and Einhoven are within 100km.
- Not just another hotel - we practice an environmentally friendly method
- We are people oriented - we will do our best to meet your wishes
- A peaceful location - We have a large garden for our guests to explore and relax in
- An affordable place to stay